Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: OccupiedLondon#5
Editorial , by Occupied London Crisis, city and democracy , by Ali B. Repressive... more
Product information "Occupied London #5 - Disorder of the Day, Fall 2013"
- Editorial, by Occupied London
- Crisis, city and democracy, by Ali B.
- Repressive memories, by Dawn Paley
- A movement of antagonism in the city, by Alessio Lunghi
- Heroes of the street, by Tucker Landesman
- One message leads to another, by John Berger
- One revolt leads to another, by Occupied London
- On contours of urban revolts in Maribor, by Gal Kirn
- Strategic embellishment and civil war, by Andy Merrifield
- Hello Dr. Strangelove, by Dimitris Dalakoglou
- Moments of crisis, by Jacken Waters
- Statement on the ‘dismantling’ of the Golden Dawn by the greek state, by Occupied London
Related links to "Occupied London #5 - Disorder of the Day, Fall 2013"